Top 10 things to do in Wisconsin Dells with kids!
The Wisconsin Dells have been getting quite a bit of buzz lately about how kid friendly they are! We knew that even though we haven’t been for a visit yet, it was time to do some investigating about the area. Our top 10 list includes all sorts of activities, sweet hotels and everything in between!
1. Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort – This place looks fantastic! You wouldn’t have to leave the property; they have SO much to do! This hotel has indoor and outdoor water parks, laser tag, mini golf and even a place to paint your own pottery. Combine all of those amenities with the 8 on-site restaurants and you won’t worry about things to do but rather time to squeeze it all in!
2. Mount Olympus Park & Water Park – This theme park and water park also offers accommodations that your kids will flip for! On the property you and your family will find an indoor water & theme park as well as an outdoor water & theme park. There is even an area for camping, if that is your thing!
3. Noah’s Ark Water Park– Labeled as America’s largest water park, you are sure to make your water lover’s day with a visit! Don’t worry if you have all ages with you, there are areas for small kids, your typical lazy river and ,of course, plenty of water thrill rides!
4. Big Foot Zipline Tours – Fly over the tree tops and see the area from a different vantage point. This tour lasts 2 1/2 hours!
5. Wisconsin Duck Tours– There are a few duck tours that you and your family can take. A duck tour is a tour on a vehicle that is amphibious, so one minute you will be touring the dry land and the next you will find yourself in the water seeing the area! Linked are a few of the companies that offer this service. Dells Ducks, Wisconsin Ducks Tours
6. Fern Dell Gorge State Natural Area – Break up the fast paced days with, some time in the great outdoors! The beauty of this area will be just what you and your family need to recharge their batteries!
7. Tommy Bartlett Exploratory – My oldest is a science lover so he would be totally enamored with this museum! The exhibits are hands-on like the virtual sports center, and the bridge of fire exhibit. Your biggest problem will be convincing your kids it is time to leave!
8. Timbavati Wildlife Park – There is so much to see and do at the park the website recommends spending a minimum of 3 hours. My kids would love the opportunity to feed the giraffes!
9. Knuckleheads Trampoline Park – Let your kids bounce out their energy at the indoor trampoline park! In addition to the trampolines they also offer a number of other attractions like a ropes course, go karts and bowling!
10. Big Sky Twin Drive-In Theater – Treat your family to an experience that is becoming harder and harder to find, a drive-in movie! After an action-packed day why not unwind under the stars and catch a movie!