Last updated on May 10th, 2017 at 11:44 am
- You are taking a dangerous amount of salt baths (think hallucinations).
- You are toying with the idea of a tanning bed (which you swore off of 20 years ago).
- You are spending hours a day on Instagram looking at beach pictures of random strangers.
- VRBO is your most visited website.
- You genuinely can’t stand that person on your Facebook feed, who used to be your best friend, that keeps posting pictures from her trip to Maui.
- You refuse to wear any shoes other than flip flops. Snow be damned.
- You throw a tantrum fit for a 3 year old if your fruity beverage at the local Outback is delivered without an umbrella.
- You had an oil change and the dealership vacuumed the old sand out of your trunk and you went ape shit! You were keeping that!
- You keep Knee Deep on repeat. Over and Over and Over.
- You’re starting to crave trashy beach novels.
- You’re wearing the neon orange shirt that says Daytona that you’ve had since you were 16.
- Your legs are so white when you wore a skirt recently someone thought you had white pantyhose on.
If you suffer from any of these symptoms the only cure is getting to the beach as soon as possible!
Want to know which beaches we recommend? Here are some good options.
The case for a girls getaway to Navarre Beach, Florida.
Crystal River Florida: The Small Town with a Big Heart
Vacationing in Virginia Beach, VA
Laguna Beach: A Family Fun Blog
Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, Alabama
All the Spots we love in St. Augustine, FL