Recently, Soft Surroundings hosted their grand opening at the Paddock Shops in Louisville, KY and I couldn’t help but notice all the light and airy fabrics – perfect for your next beach getaway.
Soft Surroundings is geared toward today’s active woman. Created and founded by Robin Sheldon, she provided women a comfortable and stylish solution for work, play, and lounge attire. No more stripping as soon as you walk through the door. You will want to live in these fabrics, day in and day out!
The soft fabrics scream comfort through the hot, sticky days of summer. So, here are our top 5 must-haves before you hit the beach.
Top 5 Beach Essentials from Soft Surroundings
- The Electra Maxi Dress is hands-down my favorite piece from the store. This soft, chambray-like material makes it easy to transition from a swimsuit cover-up to an easy date night piece. The simplicity of this dress makes it easy to throw on and go!
- And this Cheeky Tote is the perfect amount of sass for all my mommas out there! Because who doesn’t need a fruity cocktail while sunning in the sand? You can throw everything you need in this tote, including little ones’ swimwear and toys! Just add a cabana boy…
- If you need a little pick-me-up before hitting the sunshine, dust on the Colorscience Sunforgettable SPF mineral powder. This powder is light – not cakey, and gives you just enough coverage for the beach with some SPF! Packaged in a portable brush dispenser, it’s perfect for on the go!
- The Celine Cardi is perfect for watching the sun sink over the horizon. Just pull on this oversized cashmere cardigan and finish the day on a soft note. Also perfect for chilly airplanes and car rides.
- Running last minute errands before your vacation? Knock ‘em out in these Sealife Sandals. Get your beach-vibes going with these easy sandals with equal parts glamor and simplicity. You’ll be on the beach in no time!
Now that you are styled with these luxurious fabrics, get your family together and hit the sands. Relax, unwind and enjoy your vacation.
You can find all of these items at Soft Surroundings stores or online.
This post was written by Anna Kate of Project Stepmom, you should check out her site!