Look, guys, I am not crafty, not in the slightest. I am the poster child for failed Pinterest projects. This is much to my children’s chagrin, my youngest has set up a craft area at his desk in his room.
One thing that I always encourage my kiddos to do for special holidays, is taking the time to make a special card. There is just something about a homemade card (especially from a child) that is heartfelt and so sweet.
This is not the fanciest craft by any stretch of the imagination, it is totally doable for even the non-craftiest of people.
Supplies you will need:
- Glue Stick
- White paper
- Colored Construction Paper
Instructions for making the card:
- Print out the Father’s Day Card Template and the tie template.
- Fold Father’s Day Card template in half and cut out tie from printed template.
- Trace tie shape with a pencil and/or marker on construction paper.
- Cut out traced tie shape
- Put glue on the back of the tie
- Firmly press the tie onto the card template, centered with the words.
If you decide to make this card, let us know how it turns out!